Yummy Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole

This yummy Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole is going to be your new family favorite meal! Homemade skillet sloppy joes top delicious cornbread – this casserole freezes well, too! I have quite a few products that I like to keep stocked here in the Mostly Homemade Mom pantry. If you’ve been following along here, even for just a short time, you know that I LOVE using my favorite grocery store shortcuts in new and exciting ways to get my family eating around the dinner table as many nights as I can. Or, I should say, as many nights as I have the energy to do so! Ha!





SLOPPY JOE CORNBREAD CASSEROLE

Cornbread topped with corn, homemade skillet sloppy joes, and cheese.

PREP TIME: 15 MINSCOOK TIME: 30 MINSTOTAL TIME: 45 MINS


INGREDIENTS:


2 (7 oz) packages Martha White Cornbread Mix

1 1/3 cups milk

2 eggs, beaten

2 lbs ground beef

1 cup ketchup

2 tablespoons brown sugar

2 teaspoons mustard

1 teaspoon garlic powder

15 oz can corn, drained

1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese


INSTRUCTIONS:


 

  1. Stir together cornbread mix, milk, and eggs. Spread batter into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes (cornbread will be almost done).

  2. While cornbread is baking, brown and drain ground beef. Stir in ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and garlic powder. Simmer on low.

  3. Read Full Recipes >> www.mostlyhomemademom.com

Komentar